A clean surgical scrub area is an essential part of sanitary, bacteria-free procedures. We make it easy for you to scrub up with these top-quality all stainless steel Surgeon Scrub Sinks. Both our Single- and Double-Station Sinks feature a 10.50-in. (26.67cm) deep tub, a 12-in. (30.48cm) high backsplash, and coved sides and corners to eliminate any cracks or crevices where dirt and debris could accumulate. Type 304 stainless steel is heli-arc welded for superior strength and features a uniform, non-glare finish. Optional knee-action or foot-pedal faucet valves allow you to turn water on and off without risking contaminating your hands. A faucet with an on/off sensor valve is also available for even greater contamination control.
- Wall mounted and constructed of stainless steel.
- .750-in (1.90cm) radius bends on all sides offer a smooth, easy-to-clean interior surface.
- Faucet and drains not included.
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel is heli-arc welded into one piece for strength.
- Continuous rim on three sides adds structural strength.
- Knee-action or foot-pedal faucet valves for both sinks.
- .750-in. (1.90cm) coved corners eliminate crevices where dirt and debris can accumulate.
- Optional gooseneck faucet with on/off sensor valve is also available.
Single -Station Surgeon Scrub Sink
30″L x 19″W x 22.56″H
76.20L x 48.26W x 57.30H cm
Double-Station Surgeon Scrub Sink
48″L x 19″W x 22.56″H
121.92L x 48.26W x 57.30H cm