The Dash 4000 Pro is the most advanced configured monitor available for clinicians who want to improve the quality of their care. Dash monitors feature gold standard Marquette ECG, DINAMAP, NIBP, Masimo SET Pulse Oximetry and other leading patient-safety enhancements in a rugged, ergonomic design light and durable enough to handle even air transport. Modular enhancements and a large 10″ color display make the 4000 a good fit for the ED, surgical center and even the ICU.
No monitor on the market offers more life-saving assessment tools like 12-lead 12SL, EK-Pro arrhythmia, ST segment analysis, A-Fib detection and IntelliRate alarm reduction for less cost. All GE bedside monitors feature a common Trim Knob user interface and intuitive menu structures, so every clinician can be skilled using the bedside monitor throughout your continuum of care.
- Gold-standard DINAMAP NIBP stepped deflation with patented peak matching technology helps ride through artifact
- Marquette ECG includes EK-Pro simultaneous multilead arrhythmia detection, IntelliRate false alarm reduction of up to 50 and Atrial Fibrillation detection.
- Add non-invasive hemodynamics with CardioDnamics BioZ ICG module
- Your choice of Masimo SET or Nellcor SpO2
- Common user interface with all E bedside monitors gives floating nurses comfort-level and reduces opportunity for medical errors.
- Intuitive menu structure simplifies operations and minimizes training
- Common connectors with Solar modular monitors allow quick seamless transition should changing patient condition call for higher-acuity monitoring.
- Connect to power and network connections with the Dash Docking Station.
- Maintain patient charting, bed-to-bed and central station connectivity during transport with Dash wireless LAN features.
- Use Dash monitors as a telemetry display in our rover-combo mode
- Convenient resuscitation with the Dash Defibrillator docking station