High-performance monitoring for critical and intermediate care settings
The IntelliVue family of networked patient monitors gives care teams throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patient’s side presented in clear and meaningful ways. All share a common user interface and outstanding industrial design. The IntelliVue MP60 and MP70 patient monitors are designed to match the pace and unique needs of adult, pediatric, and neonatal intensive care; anesthesia and peri-operative care; and cardiac care environments.
Built on Philips strong heritage in patient monitoring, IntelliVue has highly flexible screen configuration; an extensive clinical measurements menu; built-in clinical support tools such as Event Surveillance, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, and multi-lead arrhythmia analysis; and many other powerful features.
IntelliVue is easy to use and operates on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
IntelliVue is compatible with a range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo,® and Nellcor.®
Patient monitoring and clinical analysis – connected
- We’ve redesigned the user interface to improve visibility of patient data, make it easier to use, and to enhance compatibility with standard software.
- Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
- Capture and review diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before sending them to the IntelliVue Information Center (PIIC). Print cardiograph-type, diagnostic 12-lead ECG reports from the bedside. With the IntelliVue Information Center iX (PIIC iX) review 12-lead interpretation and previous 12-lead ECGs directly at the bedside and trigger 12-lead export to an ECG archive.
- Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table. Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
- The Smart Alarm Delay algorithm helps reduce the number of pulse oximetry nuisance alarms, allowing you to focus your attention where needed.
- Smart’ prioritization of patient information
- Portal technology uses Philips Tunneling Control Engine to prioritize physiologic measurements, monitoring information, and alarm notifications – regardless of the amount of network traffic. IntelliVue offers uninterrupted patient monitoring to help reduce the risk of system overload or additional network connections.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions accessible through simple, one-touch commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP70 only.)
- SpeedPoint operation
- Designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation (optional on MP70).
- Customized viewing options
- View and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element — from waveforms to data labels — as desired.
- IntelliVue comes with 10 pre-set screen configurations.
- 38cm (15″) color XGA monitor display with 4, 6 or 8* waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- No separate hard drive and no fan.
- IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.