Configurable patient monitor for OR, PACU, Critical Care, Emergency Care, and NICU areas
The GE Carescape B450 Patient Monitor is designed to be easily configured for a variety of environments. Weighing in at only 11 pounds (without added modules), the Carescape B450 is specially designed for intra-hospital transport.
The GE Carescape B450 is available refurbished from Avante Health Solutions, along with a full suite of related parts and services. For more information, contact an Avante representative today.
- Robust bedside monitor designed to meet changing patient acuity needs.
- Standard monitoring parameters:
- ECG, SpO2, NIBP, InvBP, TEMP, Cardiac output
- Optional monitoring parameters include SpO2, Sidestream CO2, Patient Spirometry, and more — Ask an Avante representative for more details.
- Lightweight monitor weighs only 11 pounds.
- Especially designed for intra-hospital transport.
- Easily configure software and parameters to OR, PACU, Critical Care, Emergency Care, and NICU areas.
- Increase workflow efficiency by configuring the monitor to unit standards and patient populations.
- Wireless connectivity enables communications to EMR systems through HL7 protocol.