The DRE Edge Heated V-Top Table with Electric Base is ideal for veterinary facilities seeking a customizable, dependable table with premium positioning capabilities.
Clinicians can adjust the angle of the v-top 0 to 90 degrees to suit a variety of animals and procedures. The tabletop is also capable of longitudinal tilt up to 50 degrees. The electric table base comes equipped with height adjustment and Trendelenburg positioning, making it easy for clinicians to have prime access to the operative field. The built-in heating system can be easily adjusted using the digital display panel and fixed adjustment keys.
The DRE Edge V-Top Table with Electric Base comes in five different colors and is available with a wide selection of accessories. Ask your DRE representative for details.
- Table height is electronically adjustable — 28 to 40 inches.
- Heating system completes automatic self-diagnostic test every time the unit is activated.
- Digital screen displays the current temperature and desired temperature, which can be adjusted with fixed keys.
- Stainless steel v-top angle adjusts 0 to 90 degrees.
- Tabletop has longitudinal tilt up to 50 degrees.
- Trendelenburg positioning ranges to flat to nearly vertical.
- Optional accessories include: OP-rails, infusion pole, leg supports, instrument tray, etc. Ask your DRE representative for details.
- OP-rails (set of four pieces)
- Quick-release, tie-down cleat
- Infusion pole
- Narcotic bow
- Leg support with tie-down cleat
- Adjustable side supports (pair)
- Tilting stainless steel dish with grid
- Rail extension (pair)
- Instrument tray
- Ophthalmology arm rests