Midsized LED surgery light offers efficiency and economy
The Avante Vision EX5 is the perfect midsize surgery light for minor procedures. Available in a wide array of mounting options, the Avante Vision EX5 can be customized to meet the needs of your facility.
Controlling the positioning and brightness of the Avante Vision EX5 is easy with the autoclavable handle. The light emits virtually no radiant heat, keeping clinicians cool and comfortable. The Avantge Vision EX5 is highly efficient, producing unsurpassed illumination with economical energy consumption.
For more information on the Avante Vision EX5 Minor Procedure Light, contact an Avante representative today.
- Affordable midsize light for minor surgery and procedures.
- LED array delivers maximum sharpness and color accuracy.
- Three-stage dimming for easily controlling the brightness within the illumination field.
- Maximum output rated at 75,000 Lux.
- 4,300° K bright white illumination.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Long-life LED’s rated at 50,000 hours.
- Dimming and on/off switch controlled by autoclavable handle.
- Light array emits virtually no radiated heat.
- Floor mounted light with battery backup available.
- Available in a variety of other mounting options — ask your Avante representative for more information.
- Optical Specifications:
Number of LED’s: 18
Output: 75,000 Lux @ 39.4 in (1 m)
CCT: 4,300° K
Focal length: 39.4 in (1 m)
Dimming levels: 3
Dimming percentages: 100%, 75%, 50%
Endo mode: No
Light field (d10): ≈Ø7.7 in (Ø196 mm)
Light field (d50): ≈Ø4.3 in (Ø110 mm)
Depth of illumination: 26.5 in (673 mm)
Illuminance (one mask): .003%
Illuminance (two mask): 34.5%
Illuminance (tube with one mask): .003%
Illuminance (tube with two masks): 35.5%
Irradiance: 196 W/m²
- Electrical Specifications:
Supply circuit: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
Fuse rating: 1.5 Amp/250VAC
Power supply: 65W
Light head power consumption: 27W @24VDC
- Mechanical Specifications:
Light head weight: 9.0 lbs (4.1 kg)
Light head dimensions: Ø14.5 in (368 mm) | 3.25 in H (83.3 mm)
Arm assembly weight (single): 48.3 lb (22.0 kg)
Arm assembly weight (dual): 77.1 lb (35.0 kg)
Articulating arm vertical movement: +15° Up, -60° Down
Articulating arm horizontal movement: ≈540°
Articulating arm/yoke interface: ≈540°
Yoke/light head interface: ≈300°
- Environment Specifications:
Ambient/operating temperature: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
Storage temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
Humidity: 10 – 90% relative humidity
Pressure: 100kPA (@<2k meters)