Maximum brightness with extremely cool output for 50,000 hours
The DRE Maxx Luxx LED surgical light has the latest advances in state-of-the-art surgery lighting. The Maxx Luxx LED provides exceptional bright light with a lux output of more than 130,000 and a color temperature of 4,300 degrees Kelvin while virtually eliminating heat. Never mess with halogen again with long-lasting LED light for a rated 50,000 hours.
- Highly efficient surgery lighting system
- Extremely cool output — lowest possible heat
- Superb color temperature of 4,300 degrees Kelvin
- Extremely long life rated at 50,000 hours
- Wide range mechanical dimming
- 130,000 lux output at 1 meter
- Cross focus technology provides adjustable light pattern from 9.5 to 14 inches
- 5-stage dimming
- Video camera: 1080P High definition, HD-SDI video output, 20x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom, Auto & Manual focus, sterilizable handle, camera mounted on its own independent arm.
- Monitor Arm: Provides options for Hi-Def, fiber optic cabling, video source switching, and compatibility with PAC5, has sterilizable handle for adjustments in the sterile field. Solo arm or in combination with lights.
- Can be ordered with or without monitor.
- Available in Single Ceiling Mount, Dual Lights with Monitor, Triple Ceiling Mount, or Dual Ceiling Mount with Camera.