The Tuttnauer 3870EA autoclaves have a closed-door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches. A high efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying. These steam sterilizers use a replaceable HEPA 0.2m air filter.
- New contemporary design with an easier to read bright blue display panel.
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle.
- Cycle time is (hot) 40 minutes, (cold) 55 minutes.
- The Chamber is 15″ x 30″ with a 22 gallon volume (85L), and holds 15 full standard cassettes.
- All program parameters can be changed and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional printer.
- High Efficiency air pump.
- Decreased overall drying time.
- Closed door drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2?m air filter (replaceable)
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
Warranty: 2 years parts and labor