Pure clean water made simple. Ordinary tap water is heated to 212 F, (100 C) killing bacteria, cysts and viruses that may be present. Steam rises leaving behind dissolved solids, salts, heavy metals and other substances. Steam is condensed in a stainless steel coil. Distilled water then percolates through a coconut shell carbon filter, enhancing quality by absorption of VOCs. The purified water is collected and stored. This highly effective process removes up to 99% of most substances from the water.
- Produces 1 gallon of pure water in 4.5 hours.
- New design reduces scale buildup-reduces maintenance.
- Provides water that is 99% free of total dissolved solids.
- Automatic shut off after 1 gallon cycle.
- Removable boiling tank for easy filling.
- External heating element for long life.
- Stainless Steel condenser-not aluminum.
- No tools, no fittings, no soldering, no installation: no problems.
- Eliminates the inconvenience and expense of buying bottled water.
- No more trips to the store or heavy bottles to carry home.
- The Tuttnauer Steam Distiller lets you bottle your own water at a
fraction of the cost.
- UL listed, CE Marked.