The Phillips HDI 5000 has raised the bar for diagnostic ultrasounds, delivering capabilities matched by none including a breakthrough in panoramic image quality through the addition of SonoCT Real-Time Compound Imaging.
- Shared service
- High definition digital broadband beanformer with 512 braodband channels
- Cineloop (up to 800 frames)
- Power contrast – SonoCT & XRES (available)
- DICOM (available)
Key questions to think about when purchasing a Vascular Ultrasound System
- What frequency do I need for the probes?
- Are there any applications other than vascular required?
- Do I need DICOM?
- Is the portable or stand-alone on wheels best for my needs?
- What type of budget am I working with for this ultrasound machine?