Flexible LED examination light offers variety of mounting and illumination options.
The DRE Vista Flex is a versatile LED examination light with maximum positioning capabilities. The dual-segmented gooseneck arm and universal mounting clip allow clinicians to position the light precisely where the need it.
Complete with adjustable spot, user-friendly control panel and an extended length power cable. For more information on the DRE Vista Flex LED Examination Light, contact a DRE representative today.
- Bright LED examination light ideal for a wide range of medical specialties.
- Cost-saving, energy-efficient LED bulb produces up to 50,000 hours of illumination.
- Available in a variety of mounting options including a mobile stand, wall mount or table mount.
- Universal clip allows clinicians to easy attach the light to any table or procedure chair.
- Flexible gooseneck light arm features two segments for maximum positioning capabilities.
- Light produces 70,000 Lux at a eight inch working distance.
- Bright white color temperature accurately illuminates tissue.
- Adjustable spot ranges between 0.4 to 8.6 inches (depending on distance from workspace).
- Control panel features intuitive controls and two handles for easily maneuvering the lighting unit.
- Streamlined design for easy cleaning and sterilization.
- Power cable measures nearly 10 feet.