The Vista has expanded the parameters of diagnostic and procedure lighting considerably. With its compact size and cool, white light output, the Vista exceeds expectations. A glass dichroic reflector and superb lens filtering system produces a large floor patterns of light, with color temperature normally found only in surgery lights. This flexible light is great for dental procedures.
- Large flood pattern: approximately 6” diameter
- 4,000 foot candles (43,000 lux) of homogenous light output with over 4,300 degrees Kelvin color temperature at 24” distance.
- Easily replaceable, low cost, long life 12 volt/75 watt halogen bulb
- 5” glass dichroic reflector
- IR absorbing, color-correcting glass filter
- 28” articulating arm with integral compression spring
- 23” extension arm
- Arm rotates 40 degrees up and down from horizontal plane
- Lamphead and arm both rotate 540 degrees
- Positioning or optional sterilizeable handle mounted on perimeter of lamp head