The DRE N5000 is a portable veterinary color Doppler ultrasound with the versatility and features for use in a variety of applications. The ultrasound is optimized for use with large and small animals, including feline, canine, swine, ovine, bovine and even equine.
With superior imaging capabilities and lightweight, ergonomic design, the DRE N5000 Color Veterinary Doppler Ultrasound System is an asset to any facility.
- Ideal for use with large and small animals — Equine, Bovine, Ovine, Swine, Feline, Canine
- Advanced imaging technology for fast and precise scans every time
- Includes compound imaging technologies, speckle reduction, tissue harmonic imaging
- Versatile software for use in abdominal, obstetric, cardiology, small parts and vascular applications
- Built-in workstation with up to 500G storage
- 15-inch LCD screen for clarity and accuracy
- Machine boots up in just 35 seconds
- Available with a selection of probe options
- Built-in battery
- 5.0-H9.0MHz Micro convex probe: 6C1C
- 6.5-H10.0MHz linear probe: 7L4C
- 5-H11.0MHz linear probe: 8L4C
- 4.5-H9.0MHz Intrarectal linear probe: 6I7C
- 2.5-H6.0MHz convex probe: 3C6C