The DRE Edge V-Top Table with Hydraulic Base is ideal for veterinary facilities seeking a customizable, dependable table with premium positioning capabilities.
Clinicians can adjust the angle of the v-top 0 to 90 degrees to suit a variety of animals and procedures. The table top is also capable of longitudinal tilt up to 50 degrees. The hydraulic table base comes equipped with height adjustment and Trendelenburg positioning, making it easy for clinicians to have prime access to the operative field.
The DRE Edge V-Top Table with Hydraulic Base comes in five different colors and is available with a wide selection of accessories. Ask your DRE representative for details.
- Table height is hydraulically adjustable — 28 to 40 inches.
- Stainless steel v-top angle adjusts 0 to 90 degrees.
- Table top has longitudinal tilt up to 50 degrees.
- Trendelenburg positioning ranges to flat to nearly vertical.
- Optional accessories include: OP-rails, infusion pole, leg supports, instrument tray, etc. Ask your DRE representative for details.
- OP-rails (set of four pieces)
- Quick-release, tie-down cleat
- Infusion pole
- Narcotic bow
- Leg support with tie-down cleat
- Adjustable side supports (pair)
- Tilting stainless steel dish with grid
- Rail extension (pair)
- Instrument tray
- Ophthalmology arm rests