The Dräger Fabius Tiro combines everything you need to provide high-quality ventilation in small spaces. Its compact design makes it a natural choice for applications where you need to get the most of the available room without having to compromise on features or flexibility. With a wide array of options to choose from, the Fabius Tiro can be customized to suit your needs and even be changed when those needs change.
In spite of its compact size, the Fabius Tiro comes complete with advanced features such as fresh gas decoupling, which maintains constant tidal volumes regardless of fresh gas flow changes. Dynamic compliance compensation and backup ventilation for PS modes let you ventilate with enhanced safety, confidence, and control. In emergency situations, the quick-start feature allows manual ventilation when the device is off, on, or in standby mode for rapid support. Even in the unlikely event of a gas supply failure, automatic ventilation can be temporarily continued.
- Compact, space-saving design
- Highly maneuverable trolley
- Optional wall or ceiling mount
- Standardized Dräger user interface for easy and intuitive operation
- All major ventilation modes
- High-contrast monitor
- Intelligent safety features for enhanced patient protection
- CLIC adapter for use with Drägers orb Clic compatible