The durable design of the Dräger Fabius OS is built to withstand the demands of the OR
The Dräger Fabius OS is an easy-to-use anesthesia system that meets today’s clinical and business challenges. The Fabius OS is designed for safety, with a backup battery that can support automatic ventilation for up to 120 minutes. Clinicians can also deliver ventilation of fresh gases and anesthetic agents manually in emergency situations. Along with these safety features, the Fabius OS has an ergonomic design that improves performance while creating a streamlined workflow.
The Dräger Fabius OS is available refurbished through Avante Health Solutions. For more information, contact your Avante representative today.
- Unique fresh gas decoupling valve creates a highly accurate tidal volume
- Backup battery to support automatic ventilation for up to 120 minutes
- Ventilation can be delivered manually before the device is switched on in emergency situations where patients require immediate care
- Tabletop design with pull out writing tray provides ample space for necessary materials
- Front-panel access to all parameters and modes of ventilation; eliminates navigation menus
- Open architecture allows the Fabius OS to communicate clinical data to hospital and anesthesia information systems
- Three large drawers to organize supplies for before, during, and after cases
- Front facing handles allow for easy positioning of system
- Intra-op exchange of dispensable soda lime canisters to improve efficiency
- Fresh gas decoupling valve, precision piston ventilator, and actively heated breathing system creates a safe and accurate delivery of low-flow anesthesia