MRI-compatible anesthesia machine with trusted Dräger anesthesia platform.
The Draeger Fabius MRI is the MRI-Compatible version of the trusted, industry-leading anesthesia platform. With the Draeger E-vent piston-controlled ventilator and cost-effective modular design, the Fabius MRI delivers the industry-expected level of care while being suitable for use in 1.5 tesla and 3 tesla MRI environments.
The Draeger Fabius MRI is available professionally refurbished from Avante Health Solutions. For more information, contact your Avante representative today.
- MRI-compatible anesthesia machine developed for 1.5 tesla and 3 tesla MRI environments.
- Designed for a broad range of patient ages and acuity levels.
- Cost-effective, modular design can be easily upgraded.
- E-vent servo-controlled piston ventilator requires no drive gas.
- Ventilation modes:
- Manual / Spontaneous
- Volume Control (IPPV)
- Pressure Control (PCV)
- Pressure Support (PS)
- Synchronized Volume Controlled Ventilation with PS (SIMV/PS)
- Color-coded alarms are easily visible and alert users to changing patient needs.
- High-resolution color TFT display provides excellent brightness and contrast for increased visibility.
- Fixed and adjustable handles for easily positioning and maneuvering throughout your facility.
- Onboard rails on the front and rear of the machine allow for the inclusion of MR-validated components and accessories.
- Three drawers provide ample storage and organization.
- Compact Breathing System COSY 2.6 can be mounted on the right or left side, easily removed for cleaning and sterilization.
- Four wheels with central braking system effectively enables fast and easy interlocking or release.