The Compound 3001-LED Trinocular Microscope delivers outstanding optical performance, value and resolution to meet the exacting standards of life science professionals and students.
With a newly designed infinity plan optical system, a best in class 20mm field of view and a super-bright 3 watt LED illuminator, the 3001-LED Trinocular Microscope provides high contrast images with outstanding resolution, precision design and enhanced illumination.
Ease of Viewing
Newly designed plan achromat focusable eyepieces, with a large 20mm field of view allow users to see more quickly.
ACCU-SCOPE’s new infinity plan objectives provide users with high resolution, high contrast objectives at an affordable price. Objectives are available in plan achromat and plan phase configurations.
A super, bright white LED light provides over 15 years of illumination saving time, energy and the cost of replacement bulbs.
- Trinocular (50/50 light split)
- Infinity Optical System, f = 180mm
- Anti-MoldViewing Head
- Siedentopf type, inclined 30 ; interpupillary distance adjustment 48-75mm, 360 rotatable
- Available in binocular or trinocular configurations
- HWF Plan 10x eyepiece, 20mm field of view with built-in diopter adjustment; a pointer is standard in one eyepiece.
- Eyepieces are locked-in to prevent classroom tampering
- Eyepiece accepts a 20.5mm reticle
- Reseved, quadruple, ball bearing with wide rubber grip for easy rotation
- Mechanical stage, 140 x 132mm with X-Y movement range of 73 x 50mm
- N-A- 1.25 Abbe condenser with options for phase and darkfield sliders
- Cast alloy aluminum
- 3 watt LED with variable intensity control; LED bulb is rated for over 25,000 hours of continued use
- Coaxial focusing system with adjustable tension control and upper limit stop to prevent accidental damage to slides; all metal gears, brass fine focus gear
- Dust cover, immersion oil and instruction manual, universal power supply 110v-240v
- Plan achromat objectives: 20xR, 50xR oil and 60xR
- Plan phase objectives: 10x, 20xR, 40xR and 100xR oil
- Phase contrast sliders: 10x/BF/40x and 20x/BF/100x
- Darkfield slider (4x – 40x)
- Simple polarizer/analyzer
- Field diaphragm, 5 hole nosepiece
- Microscope carry case