At Georgian Anesthesia and Medical Corp., we can help you avoid recreating the wheel when you are looking to open your first or subsequent veterinary clinic. We offer new veterinary clinic setup services that will help you select the right equipment for your needs from the following categories.
- Procedure and exam tables- We can recommend the right tables for your clinic based on the types of animals you will be treating, the number of exam rooms you have, and the types of procedures you’ll be doing.
- Lighting- Proper lighting is important and should be chosen based on the task at hand, including examinations and surgical procedures.
- Ultrasounds- You may have a need for a portable ultrasound, as well as specialty diagnostic imaging equipment for accurate diagnostics. We’ll go over such factors as where you’ll use the equipment and the size of your patients.
- Surgical equipment- If you plan to perform surgeries at your clinic, you’ll need the right equipment for the types of surgeries you’ll conduct. During your new veterinary clinic setup process, we’ll go over such surgical equipment as ventilators, warming devices, anesthesia machines, IV pumps, autoclaves, sterilizers, monitors, and more.
- X-ray systems- As is the case with ultrasounds, there are both portable and standard options for obtaining x-rays on your patients.
- Electrosurgical equipment- We will go over the options if you are considering going this route for certain surgical procedures rather than the traditional scalpel technique.
- Scales- With so many treatments dependent on knowing your patients’ weight, such as to know the right medication dosages, scales that fit the types and sizes of the patients you will treat are imperative.
- Stands, cabinets, and medical chairs- We can help you right down to the smallest details during your new veterinary clinic setup, so that you and your staff can be organized, comfortable, and efficient.