The SunTech Vet25 Veterinary Blood Pressure Monitor gives Veterinarians an accurate, fast, portable, and easy to use monitor to perform procedural and continuous non-invasive blood pressure monitoring on awake dogs and cats before and after procedures.
- Reliability: Due to SunTech’s motion tolerant technology, the Vet25 has a high success rate for BP readings.
- Simplicity of Use: Intuitive touch screen interface provides all necessary features for reviewing, analyzing, and transferring BP data. Designed for animal hospitals, not researchers.
- Accuracy: BP algorithm was specifically developed for companion animals by experts at a leading vet school.
- Continuous Monitoring: Monitoring during procedures is simple with user-defined intervals for BP measurement.
- Memory: Up to 960 data points are retained, even when the device is powered off. Users can pick a specific measurement from the device memory and perform automated BP averaging.
- Portability: Battery-operated device easily moved to different monitoring locations.
- Rechargeable: Battery recharges when the device is plugged into AC power, reducing disposable battery waste.
- Data Transfer: Data can be transferred to a data trending and reporting software application for a PC using Bluetooth. Use the PC application to export reports in either PDF or CSV format.
- Measurement: Oscillometric
- Blood Pressure Range:
- Systolic 40-265mmHg
- Diastolic: 20-200mmHg
- Mean Arterial Pressure: 27-222mmHg
- Heart Rate: 25-300BPM
- Pulse Rate Range: 25 to 300 BPM
- Cuff Deflate Rate: Deflation step size varies with heart rate, cuff pressure and cuff volume
- Initial Inflation Pressure: 180 mmHg
- Subsequent Initial Inflation: Previous Systolic + 30 mmHg
- Transducer Accuracy: ±3mmHg between 0 mmHg and 300 mmHg
- Transducer Calibration: Recommended bi-annually or if a calibration problem is suspected
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 15% to 90% non-condensing humidity
- Storage Conditions: -20°C to 65°C, 15% to 90% non-condensing humidity
- Altitude: Measurement accuracy not affected by altitude
- Power: Lithium-Ion Battery
- A/C Power Adapter-Input: 100-240v ~ 47-63Hz 0.48 Max, Output: 5.9V 3A 17.W Max
- Dimensions: 6.25″ x 5″ x 5.25″
- Weight: 2.1 lbs with battery