These disposable blood pressure cuffs from the experts at SunTech are engineered for patient comfort, 100% leak tested and use SunTech’s Cuff Standardization Program to help you simplify patient monitoring across your facility.
For over twenty years, SunTech Medical has focused solely on the development of blood pressure measurement technologies for the most challenging and complex clinical environments. As automated monitors have become routine for blood pressure measurement, it is important to remember that the cuff is the sensor. With this in mind, we have applied our expertise to engineer a new line of disposable blood pressure cuffs. These cuffs are designed with a tapered end to improve patient comfort and external and internal range indicators to ensure accuracy and proper fit. This unique approach makes SunTech Medical disposable cuffs the easy choice to meet your infection control requirements at an exceptional value.
- Patient Comfort
- Softer materials, tapered end and rounded edges provide a gentle cuff solution.
- Priced to support single-patient use, particularly where infection control is a concern.
- Ease of Use
- Tapered end for easier cuff application. Color-coded for quick size selection. Interior and exterior range indicators ensure accurate cuff sizing and fit.
- Patient Identification
- Dedicated location for single patient identification. Minimizes cross-contamination.
- Reliable Performance
- 100% leak tested for trust, value and reliability.
- Regulatory Requirements
- Engineered to meet AHA, AAMI-SP10 and MDD guidelines for results you can trust.
- Value in a durable, single-piece design for multiple inflation’s.
- 100% latex-free materials promotes patient safety.
- Cuff Standardization Program (CSP)
- Expertise in standardizing your facility to one BP cuff connector: one cuff, any patient, any monitor, any department.