The PCF-160AL video colonoscope utilizes the new innoflex technology to let its user adjust the flexibility of the insertion tube for optimal insertion.
New with the EVIS EXERA 160 Series of video colonoscopes, this variable stiffness insertion tube provides greater maneuverability for its user and less discomfort for the patient. At the same time, it reduces the chance of looping and makes insertion beyond the splenic flexure easier.
- The flexibility of the variable stiffness insertion tube can be adjusted to suit the internal conditions and contours of the colon, simply by turning a knob below the control section
- Slimmer than conventional colonoscopes with an 11.5mm outer diameter insertion tube, yet still features a channel with 3.2mm inner diameter that’s suitable for routine colonoscopy
- Superior image quality is delivered even in the expanded full height mode when combined with the dedicated CV-160 video system center
- Extra-wide 140 degree field of view and extensive 4-way angulation (180 degree up/down and 160 degree left/right) enable complete and comprehensive examination of the colon
- Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while redesigned easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability
- Fully compatible with the CV-160/140/100
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information and displays it on the monitor to facilitate endoscopy suite management