High-performance vital signs monitor for the OR and intensive care environments
The GE CARESCAPE B850 Patient Monitor is a high-acuity monitor with various parameters to help clinicians assess the adequacy of anesthesia in the operating room. Manage patient flow efficiently with the monitor’s data continuity and integration across care areas.
For more information on the GE CARESCAPE B850 Patient Monitor, contact an Avante Representative today.
- High-performance vital signs monitor for use in the operating room or intensive care environments.
- Specifically-designed airway modules provide for complete respiratory monitoring with gas exchange measurement.
- Integrated connectivity protocols enables bedside access to labs, X-rays, charting and other data.
- Patient data module provides consistent, hemodynamic measurement during intra-hospital transport and transfers trend data.
- Innovative algorithms aid in accurate diagnoses: including GE EK-Pro, GE DINAMAP non-invasive blood pressure, and 12 SL diagnostic ECG with direct 2-way MUSE communication.
- Auto View on Alarm (AVOA) automatically shares high priority alarms within the care unit.
- High-definition visualization of real-time and historic patient data, for beat-to-beat and breath-to-breath trending.
- Integration with the Aware Gateway enables communications to EMR system through standard HL7 protocol.
- Displays eight to 14 waveforms and up to 22 parameter boxes based on caregivers and patients needs.
- Integrated USB port allows for a keyboard, mouse, barcode readers and other data entry device attachment.
- Knob control and optional hard keys provide one-touch activation of key features.
- Dedicated software and parameters for the OR, PACU, CCU, NICU and ED care areas make it easy to configure work patterns.