Lightweight, space-saving and intuitive patient warmer
Weighing in at less than 10 pounds, the DRE Wildcat 750 Patient Warmer is an ideal, space-saving unit for small veterinary facilities or transport situations. Using the intuitive interface with digital display panel, clinicians can easily press the one-touch temperature settings to start efficient and accurate warming. Premium safety features, including visual alarms, an on-board hour meter and a built-in 0.2 micron air filter help to ensure that the DRE Wildcat 750 Patient Warmer system will operate when you need it.
For more information on the DRE Wildcat 750 Patient Warmer, contact a DRE representative today.
- Compact unit delivers powerful, accurate warming while taking up minimal workspace in your facility.
- Main unit weighs less than 10 pounds, making it ideal for transport and mobile warming.
- Easy-to-use interface designed for quick setup and efficient operation.
- Temperature sensing at the hose-end helps to deliver accurate air temperature every time.
- Four standard one-touch temperature selections: Ambient, 32°, 38°, 43°.
- Temperature settings are shown on large, crisp digital display.
- Comes standard with high-efficiency 0.2 micron air filter to ensure clean air delivery.
- Visual alarms sound in the event of temperature malfunction or disconnect.
- On-board hour meter keeps track of how long the unit has been used, a useful feature for planning routine maintenance.
- Quiet operation helps the unit to integrate seamlessly into any care environment.
- Includes a pole clamp and a rail holder on the back of the unit.