Compact LED exam light offers brilliant illumination at an affordable price
The DRE Vista is a powerful LED examination light in a compact package with two-stage dimming. Controlling the positioning of the DRE Vista LED is easy with the light’s smooth arm articulation.
The light emits virtually no radiant heat, keeping clinicians cool and comfortable even during lengthy surgical procedures. The DRE Vista LED is highly efficient, producing uncompromising illumination with economical energy consumption.
For more information on the DRE Vista LED Examination light, contact a DRE representative today.
- Affordable, compact light provides powerful illumination.
- LED array offers maximum sharpness and color accuracy.
- Two-stage dimming allows control over brightness within the illumination field.
- Compact head design with smooth arm articulation.
- Maximum output rated at 50,000 Lux.
- 4,300° K bright white illumination.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Long-life LED’s rated at 50,000 hours.
- Light array emits virtually no radiated heat.