The DRE Edge Heated Flat Top Table with Electric Base is provides veterinarians with the positioning they need at an affordable price. With adjustable height and Trendelenburg positioning, this table can easily become an integral part of your veterinary OR suite.
Get years of use out of the table’s durable, stainless steel top. Secure and support the subject in the Trendelenburg position with four tie-down hooks. The table height is adjusted electronically, ranging from 28 to 40 inches. The built-in heating system can be easily adjusted using the digital display panel and fixed adjustment keys.
The DRE Edge Flat Top Table with Electric Base comes in five different colors and is available with a wide selection of accessories. Ask your DRE representative for details.
- Table height is electronically adjustable ranging 28 to 40 inches.
- Durable stainless steel tabletop helps to maintain sterility in your facility.
- Heating system completes automatic self-diagnostic test every time the unit is activated.
- Digital screen displays the current temperature and desired temperature, which can be adjusted with fixed keys.
- Trendelenburg positioning ranges flat to nearly vertical.
- Built-in drain hole.
- Optional accessories include: OP-rails, infusion pole, leg supports, instrument tray, etc. Ask your DRE representative for details.
- OP-rails (set of four pieces)
- Quick-release, tie-down cleat
- Infusion pole
- Narcotic bow
- Leg support with tie-down cleat
- Adjustable side supports (pair)
- Tilting stainless steel dish with grid
- Rail extension (pair)
- Instrument tray
- Ophthalmology arm rests