Comprehensive anesthesia solution for the modern OR suite
The Draeger Primus is a state-of-the-art anesthesia workstation built with time-tested technology, designed to be a comprehensive anesthesia solution for the modern healthcare environment. With an intuitive user interface and open architecture design, medical professionals can easily customize the Draeger Primus for a variety of clinical applications.
The Primus features an electrically driven and electronically controlled gas delivery system and ICU-standard ventilation. The unit is available with advanced monitoring capabilities and ventilation modes, a large writing tray, and other add-ons to fully meet your facility’s needs.
- State-of-the-art anesthesia machine built with time-tested technology.
- Clear, intuitive user interface.
- Electrically driven piston ventilator requires no drive gas.
- Compact unit with a small footprint designed for operating suites of any size.
- ICU Standard ventilation provides a full range of volume and pressure oriented modes for every clinical situation.
- Standard operating modes include:
- Volume Mode (IPPV)
- Pressure Mode (PCV)
- Compact breathing system with integrated heater.
- External fresh-gas outlet connects semi-open breathing systems.
- Auxiliary oxygen therapy supplied by Primus gas delivery.
- Fully-automatic self-check feature.
- Open architecture design allows users to easily expand monitoring capabilities.
- Optional: Large writing tray fits A3 size paper, can be easily mounted to the unit.
- Optional: Advanced monitoring and ventilation modes available! Ask your Avante representative for details.
- Continues monitoring of inspiratory O2 concentration (can be switched off by Service) breathing frequency, tidal volume, minute volume, mean or plateau pressure, peak airway pressure as well as PEEP. In addition, all fresh gas flow information is displayed as virtual flow tubes.
- Standard: Manual/Spontaneous, Volume Control (IPPV)
- Options: Pressure Controll (PCV), Pressure Support (PS), Synchronized Volume Controlled Ventilation with PS (SIMV/PS)
- Weight: 115 kg (without vaporizers or cylinders)
- Height: 137 cm
- Width: 80 cm
- Depth: 80 cm
- Power: 200 W, typical
- Operating Voltage: 100-240V~. 45-65 Hz
- Integrated Power Backup: at least 30 minutes, typical 90 minutes, depending on the ventilation mode
- Ventilator E-Vent Plus: Electrically driven and electronically controlled
- Standard Operating Modes: Manual, spontaneous, Volume Mode (IPPV), Pressure Mode (PCV)
- Optional Operating Modes: Pressure Support (PS), Synchronized volume controlled ventilation (SIMV), optional with PS, Synchronized pressure controlled ventilation, optional with PS