The Baxter SIGMA Spectrum Infusion System is the perfect solution for today’s modern hospital. Its unique connectivity parameters put access to Baxter’s comprehensive Medical Drug Library at the clinician’s fingertips, allowing for a more efficient, cohesive treatment plan. The Baxter SIGMA Spectrum Infusion System’s EMR integration capabilities can also interface with existing hospital information systems to provide real-time record keeping.*
The unit itself is designed to be small and compact, with a bright display screen for easy viewing and analysis. The Baxter SIGMA Spectrum Infusion System comes with a Lithium-ion battery and is compatible with Baxter standard IV administration sets.
- EMR Integration and Quick-Search MDL Access
- Light-weight and compact pump with a bright color screen and lithium-ion battery pack
- Safety features include: titration error prevention, check flow information alerts, automatic MDL updates
- Standard IV administration set compatible
- Optional: WiFi battery available for EMR integration and real-time record keeping.
*The Baxter Sigma Spectrum Infusion System’s EMR integration capabilities are available with the purchase of a WiFi battery, which is not included in the standard configuration of this unit. To purchase a WiFi battery as an additional option, please speak with your equipment representative.
- Overall Dimensions: 5.8″ (14.7cm) H × 4.2″ (10.6cm) W × 2.5″ (6.3cm) D
- Weight: 1.6 lbs (0.7 kg)
- Battery: Lithium-ion