At Georgian Anesthesia and Medical Corp., we are proud to offer Torino tables to medical practices. Torino tables can be used for multiple purposes and have state-of-the-art features that make it easier for your team to focus on providing the best possible patient care during diagnostics and procedures.
One of the Torino tables we offer is the Avante Torino 550. It is easy to use with a handheld remote control and multiple possible adjustments and positions, thanks to the various electronic operators. The table is easily movable with durable casters, meaning that your patients can stay on the same table through their pre-op time, their operation in the surgical suite, and during their post-op recovery time.
When you think about the Avante Torino 550, versatility should immediately come to your mind. Here are just some of the features we think you will appreciate:
- A load capacity of 550 pounds, making it an appropriate table for most patients.
- The height of the table can be easily changed from 28 to 40 inches, allowing for optimal access
- An extensive list of possible table movements from Trendelenburg to kidney bridge
- Generously sized casters with a built-in braking system for maneuvering and safety
- Exact positioning with the use of included remote control
- Memory padding that adds comfort, antistatic properties, and a sanitary waterproof surface
- Can be used with a battery backup if there is a power loss at your facility
If you want to learn more about Torino tables, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today. We also have the Torino EXL and Torino Max surgery tables, as well as the Torino Orthopedic Extension.