When it comes to Compass microscopes, the Avante Compass 101 has plenty to offer your medical or dental practice. With top-notch optical performance and easy maneuverability, this flexible and easy-to-use piece of medical equipment will be invaluable to your team regularly while providing the best patient care.
There are plenty of reasons to consider investing in Compass 101 microscopes for your practice. These Compass microscopes feature the following and more:
- A bright LED light with a lifespan of 20,000 hours
- A LUX objective illumination rating of 50,000
- Easy maneuvering with a two-part arm
- A stand base in the shape of a five-pointed star, giving it stability
- A column with two parts, increasing adjustability
- Yellow and green filters that are built-in, improving clarity
- A magnification system with three steps, promoting contrast and depth in images
This high-performing ENT microscope might be just what you need to start your new practice or update your existing practice and provide even better patient care. You can’t go wrong if you are looking to ensure precise, clear three-dimensional images that allow you to complete needed diagnostics or procedures.
If you are looking for Compass microscopes, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Georgian Anesthesia and Medical Corp. We offer several Compass microscopes, including the Compass 101, the Compass E10, and the Compass LED Surgical Microscope. With new and refurbished equipment available, we can discuss your needs to better serve your patients and make sure you have the high-quality equipment you need to meet them.