Some medical facilities are specialized and require a specific type of procedure chair. Others are more diverse and require a procedure chair that is suitable for a variety of situations. It is helpful to work with a company that offers a wide variety of procedure chairs so that you can outfit your medical practice with the right style for your needs. DRE Milano procedure chairs come in a variety of styles, including the versatile E20 power procedure chair. Here are a few reasons why this one might just be what you are looking for:
- Lots of Features for the Price- The Milano E20 power procedure chair is a multi-specialty general procedure chair with many features that will make your life easier and provide comfort for both you and your patients.
- Easy to Clean and Sterilize– The stitchless mattress/covering makes Milano procedure chairs a breeze to clean and to sterilize between patients.
- Customizable- Milano procedure chairs have many different optional accessories to tailor them to your specific needs. Consider such options as a roll holder, lamp adaptor, heel support, jointed thigh support, or metal tray with support, for example.
- Comfortable- The ergonomic mattress design provides lumbar back support, adjustable foot support, and patient head support for optimal comfort.
- Easy to Adjust– A foot pedal design puts you in control of height, the back, and level positioning.
- Small Footprint– The Milano E20 is designed to be sleek with a small footprint to give you more freedom of movement in your exam and procedure rooms.
If Milano procedure chairs sound like the best option for your general practice medical office, dental office, cosmetic surgery facility, oral surgery center, dermatology center, or other type of medical facility, reach out to us at Georgian Anesthesia and Medical Corp. to learn more. We’ll be happy to help you determine which of the Milano procedure chairs is right for your situation and go over the best way to care for them. Contact us today to learn more.