At Georgian Anesthesia and Medical Corp., we are always looking to add new medical equipment and supplies to our growing inventory of products that can improve your medical, dental, or veterinary clinic. Given that patients can often feel anxiety about going to a dental office, it makes sense to take any step possible to alleviate their concerns. A dental office air purifier is one way that you can make them feel more comfortable, and you can enjoy other benefits too. Here are the key reasons to obtain and use a dental office air purifier at your dental facility.
- Patient peace of mind- Contaminants in the air and on surfaces are on the minds of everyone these days. With a dental office air purifier providing continuous air disinfection, your patients will have one less thing to worry about.
- Patient protection- You want to protect your patients as much as they are expecting you to. You always want them to leave your office healthier than when they came in.
- Control infection- Some dental treatments can leave a patient more prone to infection than others, but with a dental office air purifier providing air disinfection, it will be easier to control infection.
- Staff & hygienist protection- Your team members can’t provide effective services if they are sick at home. Keep your absenteeism rates under control by using a dental office air purifier.
- Community protection- Anything that you can do to control the spread of illness in the community is a good thing. By helping to reduce transmission by using a dental office air purifier, you can do your part to protect the community.
- Control odours- There can be any number of odours produced by dental treatments, but they can be controlled with a dental office air purifier.