Energy efficient surgery light provides unsurpassed longevity and flexibility
The Avante Vision LED is a large diameter surgery light system offering five-stage dimming and exceptional shadow control. Ideal for large surgery suites and operating rooms, the Avante Vision LED is available in an array of mounting options.
Controlling the positioning and brightness of the Avante Vision LED is easy with the autoclavable handle. The light emits virtually no radiant heat, keeping clinicians cool and comfortable even during lengthy surgical procedures. The Avante Vision LED is highly efficient, producing unsurpassed illumination with economical energy consumption.
For more information on the Avante Vision LED Surgery light, contact an Avante representative today.
- Affordable surgical lighting system offers longevity and flexibility.
- Large diameter LED array with exceptional shadow control.
- Five-stage dimming for a wide range of surgical procedures.
- Maximum output rated at 100,000 Lux.
- 4,300 Kelvin bright white illumination.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Long-life LED’s rated at 50,000 hours.
- Dimming and on/off switch controlled by autoclavable handle.
- Light array emits virtually no radiated heat.
- Available in a variety of other mounting options — ask your Avante representative for more information.
- Optical Specifications:
Number of LED’s: 36
Output: 100,000 Lux @ 39.4 in (1 m)
CCT: 4,300° K
Focal length: 39.4 in (1 m)
Dimming levels: 5
Dimming percentages: 100%, 87%, 75%, 62%, 50%
Endo mode: Yes
Light field (d10): ≈Ø8.3 in (Ø209 mm)
Light field (D50): ≈Ø4.9 in (Ø124 mm)
Depth of illumination: ≈24 in (610 mm)
Illuminance (one mask): 27.2%
Illuminance (two masks): 37.2%
Illuminance (tube with one mask): 24.3%
Illuminance (tube with two masks): 40.3%
Irradiance: 295 W/m²
- Electrical Specifications:
Supply circuit: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
Fuse rating: 2.5 Amp/250VAC
Power supply: 100W
Light head power consumption: 54W @24VDC
- Mechanical Specifications:
Light head weight: 14.8 lbs (6.7 kg)
Light head dimensions: Ø18 in (Ø457 mm) | 4 in H (102 mm)
Arm assembly weight (single): 48.3 lbs (22.0 kg)
Arm assembly weight (dual): 77.1 lbs (35.0 kg)
Articulating arm vertical movement: +15° Up, -60° Down
Articulating arm horizontal movement: ≈540°
Articulating arm/yoke interface: ≈540°
Yoke/light head interface: ≈300°
- Environment Specifications:
Ambient/operating temperature: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
Storage temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
Humidity: 10 – 90% relative humidity
Pressure: 100kPA (@<2k meters)