The Tuttnauer 2340M veterinary autoclave is a manual model with durable components that reduce running and maintenance costs. Tuttnauer’s M Series Autoclaves are affordable options for clinics that do not want to compromise on quality, safety, and reliability.
- Automatic shut off at the end of sterilization and dry cycles
- Electro-polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Front-located drain valve for quick and easy draining
- Dual safety thermostat protects against overheating