Premium surgery table with expanded weight capacity of 1,000 pounds
The Avante Torino Max Surgery Table is designed to suit a variety of procedures, including X-ray and C-arm use. Features flex and reflex positioning, and a total weight capacity of 1,000 pounds.
Electronic table movements include:
- Height adjustment
- Flex and reflex positioning
- Trendelenburg / reverse Trendelenburg
- Leg and back section adjustment
- Lateral tilt
- Longitudinal slide
- Return to level
- Total weight capacity rated at 1,000 pounds.
- Self-leveling floor locks.
- Large casters for easy and convenient maneuvering throughout any surgical facility.
- Remote lockout ensures table is secure before positioning the patient.
- Onboard auxilliary control panel.
- Great for X-ray and C-arm use.
- Leg support – 2 pieces
- Arm support – 2 pieces
- Shoulder support – 2 pieces
- Body support – 2 pieces
- Anesthetic screen – 1 piece
- Socket clamp – 2 pieces
- Accessory clamps – 8 pieces
- Hand remote – 1 piece
Table length: 82.3 in
Table width: 21.7 in
Minimum table height: 26.8 in
Maximum table height: 42.8 in
- Table Movements:
Head section: 48° up / 90° down
Leg section: 92° down
Back section: 92° up / 44° down
Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg: 30° / 30°
Lateral tilt: 21° / 21°
Kidney bridge: 4.5 in
Longitudinal slide: 13.5 in
Weight capacity: 1000 lbs