The Puritan Bennett 7200 respiratory ventilator has an advanced micro-processor design that offers CMV, assist/control, SIMV, CPAP, PEEP, and sigh controls. This critical care ventilator has a built-in nebulizer, air/oxygen blender, and variable pressure waveforms. Data is clear on the digital display and easy to input with the keyboard control. The Puritan Bennett 7200 and 7200AE are available refurbished from DRE.
- State-of-the-art gas delivery system.
- Demonstrated track record of reliability
- Full-featured microprocessor-controlled ventilator with 7202 display screen.
- Gas delivery features – Flow-by, Pressure Support, Pressure Control Ventilation
- Patient monitoring features – Graphics 2.0, Respiratory Mechanics, Auto-PEEP
- Communications features – RS-232, Digital Communications Interface (DCI 2.0)
- Optional 7250 Metabolic Monitor
- Integrated safety systems
- Optional humidifier is available with this unit.
- Puritan Bennett 7200 AE Critical Care Ventilator – #47200AE