High-end table designed for specifically for c-arm use and advanced surgical procedures. This table can be found in emergency and critical care facilities, universities, and research facilities.
The Pannomed Aeron Veterinary Surgical Table is designed specifically for performance in the Veterinary O.R. Room environment. The versatility and flexibility of the Aeron helps make it a popular choice with veterinary/research surgeons who deal in fractures, cardiovascular, cardiac catheterization, angiograms, and more. This table can be customized through DRE.
- Designed for C-Arm compatible : side rails remove for true C-Arm use
- Fluoroscope compatible
- Fully electric controls that allow for height adjustment (31.5″-43.5″) – Great for surgeons who prefer to stand upright
- Longitudinal 15 degrees electric tilting
- Lateral 20 degrees electric tilting
- X-Ray translucent plate 55″ x 19.5″
- Suitable for small animal arthroscopy (elaborate accessories on request)
- Battery operated (#7070AB ) or with power cord (#7070AE)
- Comes standard with 4 tie down cleats
- Moveable on castors, lockable rubber legs
- Angled table plane allows the Aeron to support animals up to 250lb | 120 kg, and also provides improved drainage during surgery
- Available as Flat (7070ABF) or V-top (7070AB)X-ray translucent top.
- OP – rails
- 4 Pieces quick-release tie-down cleats
- Joystick control box
- Aeron, battery operated (#7070AB)
- Aeron, with power cord (#7070AE)