The DRE Moduflex Optimax has been replaced with the DRE University Pro Veterinary Anesthesia Machine.
The DRE Moduflex Optimax anesthesia machine is a working station that combines ingenuity, sophistication and practical common sense. The Optimax is a flexible high end machine that holds 2 vaporizers. This machine is typically used (but not limited to) by Universities, Teaching & Research Facilities, and specialty veterinary surgeons.
- Rebreathing machine
- 0.1 to 5 lpm flowmeter.
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation
- Quick-connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits
- SELECTATEC? compatiblity manifold for easy and quick installation of two vaporizers
- Vaporizer interlock compatibility
- Drawer assembly pack
- Coaxial or conventional CO2 absorber
- Convenient instrument and upper monitor shelves
- New momentary closed feature incorporated into our pop-off valve
- Circuit and line pressure gauges.
- Anesthesia vaporizer (Halothane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane)
- Up to three flowmeters can be installed
- O2 – AIR – N2O – CO2
- E-tank holder – please specify at time of order
- Bain circuit adaptor
- Scavenger interface:
- For fan or blowing assemblies
- For central vacuum system
- Wall-mount unit available
Optional Deeper Canister Base
This Deeper Canister Base option is exclusively available through DRE Veterinary. The Deeper Canister Base is designed for facilities that are performing procedures on patients with larger amounts of condensation. This is a common problem in many University and Research facilities. Works great for those performing pig/swine research. The deeper base is designed to trap the condensation build up. Underneath the base is a drain which prevents one from having to empty out the carbolime canister over and over.
Learn more about the flow of anesthesia gases with a helpful animation:CLICK HERE!