Its compact size and base shape, combined with its large castors, provide excellent mobility and stability. This machine is great for general surgery and is often used in orthopedic procedures. Optional scavenger interface and bain circuit adaptor offers increased flexibility.
- Rebreathing machine
- 0.1 to 0.4 oxygen flowmeter
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation
- Quick-connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits
- SELECTATEC? compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber designed for easy and fast replenishing of sodalime. Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in sodalime.
- Convenient monitor shelf
- Patient circuit with 2 and 3 liter bags
- New momentary closed feature incorporated into our pop-off valve
- Anesthesia vaporizer (Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Halothane)
- Bain Circuit adaptor for non-rebreathing
- Scavenger interface
- For fan or blowing assemblies
- For central vacuum system
- N2O or medical air
- E-tank holder
Optional Deeper Canister Base
This Deeper Canister Base option is exclusively available through DRE Veterinary. The Deeper Canister Base is designed for facilities that are performing procedures on patients with larger amounts of condensation. This is a common problem in many University and Research facilities. Works great for those performing pig/swine research. The deeper base is designed to trap the condensation build up. Underneath the base is a drain which prevents one from having to empty out the carbolime canister over and over.
Configurable Models: MRI-Compatibile – #15004E-MRI