The only true Coaxial CO2 absorber on the market
- 0.1 to 0.4 oxygen flowmeter.
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability.
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation.
- Quick-connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits.
- SELECTATEC? compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer
- CO2 absorber with integrated coaxial breathing circuit reduces patient heat loss, helps to humidify the inspired gas and reduce clutter.
- Convenient monitor shelf.
- Patient circuit with 2 and 3 liter bags.
- New momentary closed feature incorporated into our pop-off valve.
- 5 year warranty.
- Anesthesia vaporizer (Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Halothane)
- Bain Circuit adaptor
- N2O or medical air
- E-tank holder
- Scavenger interface:
For fan or blowing assemblies
For central vacuum system
Optional Deeper Canister Base
This Deeper Canister Base option is exclusively available through DRE Veterinary. The Deeper Canister Base is designed for facilities that are performing procedures on patients with larger amounts of condensation. This is a common problem in many University and Research facilities. Works great for those performing pig/swine research. The deeper base is designed to trap the condensation build up. Underneath the base is a drain which prevents one from having to empty out the carbolime canister over and over.
Learn more about the flow of anesthesia gases with a helpful animation: CLICK HERE!