Superior Comfort for Extended Office Procedures
The Avante Milano H50 is a unique procedure chair designed specifically for lengthy cosmetic or outpatient procedures.
Featuring four powerful electric actuators, a soft and supportive mattress and your choice of medical headrests, the Avante Milano H50 is unsurpassed in patient comfort. The chair’s luxurious, six-inch mattress is constructed using breathable material so patients can rest comfortably during procedures lasting as long as five or six hours.
The Milano H50 has four electronic actuators that adjust chair height, backrest, legrest and Trendelenburg positioning. Using the chair’s standard hand and foot control sets, the operator can simultaneously adjust the back and leg rests. A unique automatic reset control quickly returns the H50 to its original position.
The chair comes with your choice of cradle or U-shaped removable headrest. The U-shaped headrest allows for physician access to the back of the head, while the cradle rest provides hours of patient comfort and support — especially beneficial for hair transplantation or ophthalmology procedures.
The Milano H50 is available in select upholstery colors with optional foot control unit and various accessories.
- Ideal for: cosmetics, hair transplantation, ophthalmology, any lengthy outpatient procedure
- Plush mattress provides hours of breathable comfort for long procedures
- 4 Independent Electronic Movements: height, backrest, leg rest, Trendelenburg
- 1 Synchronized Electronic Movement: backrest and leg rest
- 1 Manual Movement: headrest adjustment and removal
- Automatic reset control returns chair to original position
- Comes with either handset control or foot pedal
- ABS covering for streamlined design
- Sleek system with a small footprint
Accessories & Optional Configurations
- Cradle headrest
- U-shaped headrest
- Plastic leg rest cover
- 180° chair rotation
- Physical Dimensions:
Mattress length: 68″ -76″ (172 – 194 cm)
Mattress width: 31″ (80 cm)
Mattress thickness: 6″ (14 cm)
Net weight: 161 lbs (73 kg)
Maximum weight capacity: 440 lbs (200 kg)
- Chair Movements:
Minimum height: 24″ (62 cm)
Maximum height: 36″ (92cm)
Angle of inclination Trendelenburg: 25°
Angle of inclination backrest: 75°
Angle of inclination leg rest: 65°
- Voltage: 230V / 110V AC
- Voltage: 50/60 Hz