This highly durable MTI5000-WB load bar scale is designed with simplicity and portability in mind. In just a few minutes, the entire system can be set up and ready to weigh. The standard system includes: two weigh bars with built in handles, 20 feet of homerun cable, quick connector, and a NEMA 4X stainless steel digital indicator with backlight.
This fully portable system is commonly used for livestock weighing. Simply place the bars under an existing squeeze chute or platform and you're ready to weigh animals. Standard capacity is 2,500 pounds per bar with a total system capacity of 5,000 pounds.
- 40-inch weigh bars with a total system capacity of 5,000 lbs.
- Complete Scale Package includes: 2 weigh bars with built in handles, 20 feet of homerun cable, quick connector, and a NEMA 4X stainless steel digital indicator with backlight, rechargeable battery and AC adapter (charger).
- Easily fits under an existing chute or one can build their own platform.
- Mounting tabs on all sides for easier installation.
- Scale is pre-calibrated to a stainless steel digital readout.
- Used in alley ways for cattle, horses, hogs, sheep, etc.
- Used as a portable weigh system: farm to farm, fairs, 4-H, etc.
- 5000 lb capacity floor scale – grain, hay and produce.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty on manufacturer’s defect.
- Optional: aluminum diamond deck platform.
MTI 500 Digital Weight Indicator
- Includes stainless steel NEMA 4X housing with “motion hold” animal weighing software.
- Complete with RS232 serial interface for easy connection to printer or ear tag reader. Resulting in more accurate data collection.
- Quick disconnect cables for easy set-up and portability. Connectors are made from aluminum rather than plastic for superior durability.
Connecting Cables to Weight Indicator and Weigh Bar
- The cables have a protective sheathing to withstand abrasion and protect against rodents and hungry livestock.
- 40 x 7 inch aluminum diamond deck platform