The Hallowell Model 2002 Pro Anesthesia Ventilator is an electronically controlled, time-cycled, pressure limited ventilator.
Eliminates the substantial driving gas required to operate pneumatically controlled ventilators.
Ensures consistently spaced breaths. The possibility of stacking breaths or auto-PEEP is eliminated by keeping the I:E ratio constant at 1:2. This means that regardless of the respiratory rate, setting two-thirds of the breath will remain for expiration. The respiratory rate is adjustable from 6 – 40 breaths per minute (BPM).
Ensures that each delivered breath will have essentially the same volume, independent of changes in patient compliance and airway resistance. The deliverable tidal volume (TV) range is from approximately 20 cc to 3,000 cc.
Provides for patient safety by limiting the maximum working pressure (MWPL) to a user adjustable pressure range of 10 – 60 cm H2O.
- Electronically controlled ventilator.
- Time-cycled operation ensures consistent breath spacing, helping to eliminate the possibility of stacking breaths.
- Low gas alarm indicates low gas supply or problems with the gas connections.
- Volume control knob divides 100 liters/minute of drive gas into 9.5 turns of the valve, allowing operators to make precise adjustments.
- Respiratory rate adjusts from 6 to 40 breaths per minute (BPM).
- Constant volume delivery for consistent operation, independent of changes in patient compliance and airway resistance.
- Pressure limiting capabilities with an adjustable pressure range of 10 – 60 cm H2O.