- Rugged: — Dash 3000 is specially built to withstand the punishment of your most demanding intra-hospital transport applications with certifications for both ground and air transport
- Compact: — Weighing no more than 12 pounds and measuring only 8.5″ x 10.5″ x 8.0″ regardless of configuration, these compact monitors make transport quick and trouble free
- Battery Technology: — Dash 3000 has two user exchangeable batteries which provide 4-5 hours of run time. Battery status of each battery is displayed on screen continuously.
- Local Algorithms: — All monitoring algorithms run locally on the Dash 3000 including full arrhythmia, multi-lead ST and interpretive 12 lead ECG. No need to purchase a separate piece of equipment.
- Comprehensive Parameter Set: — Dash offers all the parameters needed to ensure that transporting patients is efficient as well as safe. Only Dash offers such a comprehensive set of parameters in a transport monitors.
- Motion Tolerant Algorithms: — Multi-lead ECG analysis allows Dash to monitor all leads simultaneously reducing the affect of noise. DINAMAP NIBP technology ensures the most accurate reading at all times.
- Networking: — The Unity network connection enables Dash to be admitted from the central station, view another patient, send a 12 lead report directly to the hospital MUSE cardiology management system and much more.
- Wireless LAN: — Due to the superior Unity network, all the productivity saving network features available on Dash are maintained. There is no loss of capability when switching from hardwire to wireless.
- DASH PORT Docking Station: — Quickly secure any Dash monitor with one simple operation seamlessly providing a power and a network connection.
- Learning the Dash monitor is a snap due to the simple TrimKnob user interface, quick access keys and intuitive menus.
- Help/Monitor: — The Mentor on-line help system guides you through monitor setup and operation.
- 3 Waveforms – Individual Mode: — Maximize screen utilization and numerical size providing up to 3 waveforms and 6 parameters. On-screen battery capacity gauges provide quick assessment of remaining run time.
- 6 Waveforms – Individual Mode: — Dash is the only transport monitor that offers up to 6 waveforms and 10 parameters. Configure the order of waveforms and parameters to meet your specific clinical needs.
- Battery Status: — The battery status window provides more detailed information for each battery ensuring hassle free transport.
- 12-Lead ECG: — Dash is the only transport monitor that offers integrated 12 lead ECG with full interpretive analysis. Generating a diagnostic quality 12 lead report has never been faster or easier. Report can be easily transmitted to the MUSE for billing and storage.
- Alarm History Review: — Automatically capture arrhythmia events storing 10 seconds of waveform for up to 36 Events for later review and printing.
- ST Alarm History: — Automatically store up to 10 ST events for later review and printing. ST templates make it easy to identify subtle changes from the ECG reference.
- VitalSigns – Tabular Trends: — Dash automatically stores all data for up to 24 hours. The clinician can sort the data and set the time interval to make reviewing data convenient and easy.
- VitalSigns – Graphic Trends: — Dash automatically stores all data for up to 24 hours. Graphically view data to easily identify changes in values over time.
- PA Wedge: — The PA Wedge screen allows the user to review the waveform data to determine the correct PA Wedge value and make adjustments if required. Included on the display is an ECG, ART or RESP and the PA waveform.
- Cardiac Output: — The Cardiac Output display shows the current CO washout waveform for validation. Also displayed is the previous CO trials which can be included in the average CO value.
- Cardiac Calcs: — The Cardiac calculation program displays important hemodynamic parameter values. These values are acquired via the CO program plus other monitored parameters. From this information the calculated values are computed. The values can be saved for future review.
- Pulmonary Calcs: — The Pulmonary Calculations provides the user with valuable information on all aspects of oxygen uptake, transport and delivery that are necessary of the critically ill patients. The calculations can be saved for future review.
- Dose Calcs: — The Dose calculations feature provides an accurate and safe method of determining drug dosages as well as the precision control that is essential. The user can choose from the library of drugs, or can utilize their own defined calculations.
- View Other Patient: — View any patient on the network making it easy to monitor one patient while checking another. Maintain watch as patients go on transport or you simply need to check a patient in another room.
- Gas Parameter Box: — Add breath-by-breath analysis of respiratory and anesthetic gases simply by plugging in the innovative SAM® Smart Anesthesia Multi-gas (SAM®) module.