Using only about 50% of energy of similar halogen lighting, the DRE Vista LED exam / diagnostic light is a significant upgrade to the very popular DRE Vista Exam Light.
It is compact, maneuverable, and gives great light output with a large flood pattern. The upgrade to LED technology gives the Vista the best light output, color temperature, and heat output (extremely low) in its class. The Vista LED is very cost effective, and provides a leap in technology and efficiency.
- Large, Flood pattern – approximately 6”(15 cm) diameter
- NEW for 2015! 50,000 lux of homogenous light output at 1 meter
- 4,300 degrees Kelvin color temperature at 24”(61 cm) distance
- Life rating of 50,000 hours
- Uses about 50% of the energy of similar traditional halogen lighting
- Extremely cool output. Significantly less heat generated than halogen lighting
- IR absorbing, color-correcting glass filter
- 28” (71 cm) articulating arm with integral compression spring
- 23” (58 cm) Extension Arm
- Arm rotates 40 up and down from horizontal plan
- Lamphead and arm both rotate 540 degrees
- Positioning or optional sterilizable handle mounted on perimeter of lamphead
- Available in wall, portable floor, single or dual ceiling mounts