The DRE Transport 2000: Field Services Anesthesia Machine is a portable unit built within a durable case. The all-in-one Field Services machine takes away the problem that many traveling vets have encountered with having to take apart and put back together an anesthesia machine. This easy to use machine saves time and is perfect for on-the-go travel, natural disaster events, mobile animal hospital rescues, field research, and house calls, etc. The durable case has the following features: the ability to be closed and locked, a retractable handle, 2 rolling wheels, foam inside for protection, extra storage area behind the foam for hoses, tubes, etc. -all for ease of transportation.
- Built in a lightweight case
- Anesthesia machine is a portable unit with wheels and handle for ease of transportation
- Perfect for on-the-go travel, natural disaster events, mobile animal hospital rescues, field research, mission work, and house calls
Standard System Configuration
- Choose between New and professionally refurbished cagemount vaporizers:
- Penlon Sigma Delta ? Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Halothane
- 19.1 Drager ? Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Halothane
- Tec 3 ? Isoflurane, Sevoflurane ? based on availability
- Ohio ? Isoflurane, Halothane
- 02 Flow Meter
- 02 Hose
- With Sodalime
- 2 unit re-breathing circuit
- 1 yr defective parts warranty.