The DRE Stationary DR X-Ray System is a complete veterinary digital imaging system that produces quality radiographic images of small and large animals. It is one of the most compact, self-contained, high-detail digital imaging systems available. The package includes a flat panel imaging unit, a workstation server computer with software, a four-way float top table and an HF X-Ray generator.
The DRE Stationary DR X-Ray System can simplify your facility?s entire imaging process: acquisition, diagnosis, storage, transfer and maintenance. Speak with your DRE representative today for more information.
- Wireless, 14 x 17 inch flat panel imaging unit
- Four-way, float top table
- HF X-Ray generator
- Workstation server computer, desktop or laptop
- Full-featured imaging software
- Technique charts, guides, etc.
- A complete, high-performance imaging system at an affordable price.
- For use with both large and small animals in your clinic.
- Compact system is one of the smallest self-contained units on the market.
- Elimination of film processing for safe and easy operation.
- Less expensive to operate than older model x-ray units.
- Better reliability ? consistent and repetitive high-quality images.
- Fast, almost immediate real time image display.
- Increased image diagnostic information and manipulation for less patient stress.
- Image manipulation: zoom, contrast, tilt, color, special filters, archiving, etc.
- Comprehensive toolkit allows users to adjust grayscale window and levels.
- Archival, long-term storage and retrieval capabilities.
- Large storage capacity saves up to 50,000 images for easy accessibility.
- Transmits images using DICOM format to any DICOM-based archiving system.