This combination stainless steel gurney and anesthesia machine is perfect for veterinary use. Great for transferring from a surgery, prep or exam room to an MRI facility, it prevents two or three people from having to maneuver down hallways pushing equipment alongside one another. This combination saves space and time and is great for dogs, cats, pigs, non-human primates and other animals.
The table is available in custom sizes. You may also choose from a selection of anesthesia machines with different options to suit your needs.
DRE Stainless Steel Gurney:
This stainless steel gurney is fabricated of 16 gauge stainless steel. Standard dimensions are 24″W x 48″L x 36″H or 26″W x 54″L x 36″H, though custom sizes are available. This heavy duty table is ideal for transferring animals or moving supplies. The table is equipped with two 5″ locking castors. The hole in the top of the gurney where the pole is inserted is die raised to help prevent spillage into the hole. The box on the bottom shelf of the gurney, where the pole fits in, is removable for easy cleaning.
DRE Premier Anesthesia Machine:
- 0.1 to 4 oxygen flowmeter with rotary float.
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation.
- SELECTATEC™ compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer.
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber designed for easy and fast replenishing of sodalime.
- Easy and efficient gas sealing.
- Pew momentary closed feature incorporated into the pop-off valve.
- Anesthesia vaporizer (Sevoflurane,Isoflurane, Halothane)
- Scavenger interface: for fan or blowing assemblies, for central vacuum system
- Circuit Alarm
- E-tank holder
5 Year Warranty! Call 1-800-979-6795 or request a quote online for more information.