The right choice for veterinarians who need a reliable anesthesia machine with a small footprint.
- 0.1 to 4 oxygen flow meter with rotary float.
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability.
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation.
- Quick-connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits.
- SELECTATEC™ compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer.
- Mobile five wheel spider base.
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber designed for easy and fast replenishing of sodalime. Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in sodalime. Easy and efficient gas sealing.
- Patient circuit with 2 and 3-liter bags.
- New momentary closed feature incorporated into the pop-off valve.
- Anesthesia vaporizer: New or Professionally Refurbished (Sevoflurane, Isoflurane, Halothane)
- Bain circuit adaptor: for non-rebreathing applications
- Scavenger interface: Active or Passive Scavenger Interface For fan or blowing assemblies
- For central vacuum system
- E-tank holder: Single and dual available
- Circuit Alarm
- Top shelf
- Wall-mount unit available
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Optional Deeper Canister Base: This Deeper Canister Base option is exclusively available through DRE Veterinary. The Deeper Canister Base is designed for facilities that are performing procedures on patients with larger amounts of condensation. This is a common problem in many University and Research facilities.? Works great for those performing pig/swine research. The deeper base is designed to trap the condensation build up. Underneath the base is a drain which prevents one from having to empty out the carbolime canister over and over.