The DRE Maxx Luxx II incorporates proven halogen reliability and an unparalleled list of standard features, making it an industry standard. Full focus control, four-stage dimming, high color temperature, a complete array of mounting options and low cost make the Maxx Luxx II a truly great value.
- Available with advanced video integration capability with video camera and video monitoring options
- Redesigned ceiling mounting and extension arm for easier mounting and improved stability
- Two light heads are available:
- 20” reflector: 102,000 lux (9,500 ft. candle) output at one meter, and a 4,000 degree K color temp
- 16” reflector: 72,000 lux (6,700 ft. candle) output at one meter, and a 4,000 degree K color temp.
Choose the Configuration that works best for you:
- Single mounts available with a light head or a monitor
- Portable stands available with a light head
- Dual ceiling mounts available with two lights heads, a light head and a monitor, or a light head and a camera
- Triple ceiling mounts available with three lights heads, two light heads and a camera, or two light heads and a monitor